6.19.2009

Crawling Baby Connor goes for the booze

.

My computer has been giving me some minor problems with recognizing my camera's USB, so it's been less easy to get photos posted quickly. So I have some catching up to do - lots of stuff I want to share!

As I wrote in my last post, Connor has been crawling around for quite a few weeks now - he started around early-mid May, and began to crawl around real good starting around the end of May. He's now 11 months and 3 days old, and can crawl as fast as I can walk. We are using one of his playpens to block the stairway, as he is fearless and will not hesitate to bolt head first off a bed or sofa, and for sure the stairs (luckily this has never happened yet, we've always caught him in time!).

When Connor was first learning to crawl, he'd get on all fours and rock back and forth. See this video to see him rock out! The video was taken on May 11, 2009.



Here's another video of Connor crawling, from May 31. He's quite mobile here, and goes straight for our wine rack!

0 comments

 

My Blog List

Followers