11.01.2009

Happy Hallowe'een Weekend

.



Did you all have a Happy Hallowe'en weekend? I had a great one! I love playing dress-up as Tigger the Tiger. Hear me roar! We went to the mall where I got free candies (not that I got to eat any of it) and I got to see other kids dressed up, too. Dad also played with me lots, he pushed me around on my horse (see the video!). In the evening kids came to our door asking for candy, and I handed some out.






We went to the park today. I love going outside and walking through the leaves and on the gravel at the playground. I got to play on the swing too, that was fun!


On Sunday we visited my girlfriends Addison and Avery, who have a new sister Makena. Most of their toys are girl toys, like strollers and Dora dolls, but I played with them anyway.


0 comments

 

My Blog List

Followers