2.09.2012

Hoping to be back blogging

.

After a long absence from blogging here, we might just be back!

So much has changed in one year. We moved across Canada to Toronto, Ontario in June 2011. In August, sadly our beloved Gung Gung passed away from cancer. And through these major events, I have been pregnant with Baby Boy #2, due Feb. 25!!

As you can imagine these events have kept me a little busy. But the main reason I may be back posting is because my Mom has a link to this site on my Dad's old laptop, so she asked me to post pics and videos here. She cannot really navigate Facebook.

So here we are... Starting with this little video of Connor writing! This was in late December, we were at Boston Pizza. Sorry for the ugly black sides, it was videoed using iPhone in portrait.

2 comments

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! And very interesting, I noticed he is writing 'mommy' with his right hand, yet I then watched the video of him using chopsticks and he used his left... there is hope yet!! :D

I miss each and everyone one of you oh so much!

Love,
Auntie Emiah

Lucia said...

Love hearing from you, Emily! I asked Connor about you and he said you are the young girl that lives far away... and that he misses you and wonders when he will see you again... :'(

 

My Blog List

Followers