12.29.2008

My First Christmas!

.


...
It sure has been an exciting month! And it's almost over already!

On Christmas Eve we had dinner with Po Po and Gung Gung. Mom made Pork Wellington and they all drank Crown Royal and Red Wine (well, light on the Crown Royal and wine for Mommy since she is still nursing me). I can't wait to try some of that! We also had another family dinner on Christmas Day with Aunt Rose's family.





On Christmas Day, we opened presents! Here is a video of me opening the stocking from Grandma Jackie and Grandpa Brian (Yeh Yeh and Mah Mah). Check it out, I'm sitting in one of those Bumbo seats - the twins lent the chair to me (that's why it's lilac - yuchy girl colour!). It's neat, I can sit up by myself for a lot longer in this chair.




And in this video, Mommy and Daddy cheer me on
while I open this present myself...





I received lots of gifts: clothes, bibs, rattles, books, feeding dishes... but I think my favourite is the Baby Einstein play mat. It's got lots of rattles hanging from it as well as a mirror and a musical toy. Here's a video of me below enjoying the play mat.





0 comments

 

My Blog List

Followers