12.07.2008

My first cold!

.

...
I've been sick... I think it was a cold... it started on Monday, I had a little cough, and at first Mommy didn't even think I was sick. By Thursday I felt horrible, I vomited a couple of times in the morning for three days straight, I had the sniffles and you could hear I was wheezing a bit.

Since I should not be having medication until after I'm 2 years old (or doctor's orders of course. like baby Tylenol for fevers), Mommy tried to relieve my congestion by running hot water in the bathroom and we hung out there for a few minutes. That helped a little. She also bought a warm mist humidifier and added the vapour stuff to it and I think that's helped too. By today I was better, I didn't vomit in the morning, I was not as stuffed up nor coughing as much. She also bought some saline drops today but since I was better we haven't needed to use it.

Now Mommy and Daddy and also Po Po are sick too! Ellie's Mommy Amy is also sick. I hope Ellie doesn't end up catching it!

Here are some neat photos Daddy took of us while we were spinning around the room... this was before we got sick.



Posted by Picasa

0 comments

 

My Blog List

Followers