4.29.2009

Sunny days in Vancouver

.

...
The weather has been very good the past week! Sun sun sun, so nice outside! Last Friday Mommy and I went to visit Kolton (we visit at least once a week) and took a stroll around the park by their house. It was SO bright outside! Mommy brought my two pairs of sunglasses, one for me to wear of course and the other for little cousin Kolton. The sunglasses are still too big for both of us but I managed to keep mine on for a little while. Kolton's getting bigger really fast, he's looking chubby now (that's what Po Po says).

Here's Po Po with me and Kolton, in our hats too!





I enjoyed our little stroll... for a while, anyway!
Hey you can see my two little teeth here!





Kolton trying on his shades... doesn't he look cool!
You can see Mommy and Auntie Cindy's reflection in this, neat!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments

 

My Blog List

Followers