4.10.2012

Easter 2012

.

Easter is now FUN since Connor can work on simple craft projects. Connor and I made Easter eggs (the last time I've ever made them, if I ever did, was in elementary school). Connor had fun dipping the eggs into the different colours and then adding the Easter stickers that came with the package. Linds and I were pleasantly surprised at how nicely Connor had nicely spaced the stickers on the eggs! 

On Sunday we had a turkey brunch at Grandpa Brian's house. Grandma Jackie gifted Connor with goodies, including a chocolate Lindt bunny, a stick of Easter candies, and a couple of Easter toy animals. The Easter egg nests there, I put together myself using oatmeal, peanut butter, honey, almonds, and flaked coconut. As you can see by Connor's huge grin, he was very happy with it all!

Hope you all enjoyed your Easter weekend!






0 comments

 

My Blog List

Followers