4.19.2012

Liam, Week 6 Pics

.

Week 6 !!
Here are some pics from last week - Liam's week 6. Liam is plumping up very nicely, I think! He feels heavier, looking chunkier, and is fitting into size 3 month clothes too!

In his first few weeks of life, Liam had baby acne. That has finally pretty much cleared up. For the past couple of weeks he appeared to have cradle cap on his eyebrows only (there is a picture of it below). That is also clearing up this week, yay! I don't know if it is a coincidence but both problems started to go away after I applied some coconut oil to his face and his eyebrows (just a little bit, and left it for a while, then wiped it off so that his face isn't all oily). I recently found out that Coconut oil is supposed to have a lot of benefits, including being anti-bacterial.

Last week my friend Helen also visited us. Connor was spoiled once again with lots of books from Helen, and Liam received a nice outfit. Thanks Helen! There's a photo of them below.

Liam has been sleeping GREAT. The last two nights, he slept for more than 6 hours! From midnight to 6:30AM, and midnight to 7:30AM. I was shocked! And a little worried about my milk supply possibly dwindling, if he's not feeding for so long. I'll try not to worry too much about it for now, since Liam seems to be thriving.  :D



The two brothers side by side. Do they look alike?

Liam with Helen

Cradle cap on the eyebrows.

Our chunky little dragon baby!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Wow! Both of your boys look well-fed! Connor looks so grown up. Liam looks really big for his age. In what percentile (height and weight) is Liam?

It looks like you are mastering the art of raising a baby the second time around. Congrats!

Cindy

 

My Blog List

Followers