1.03.2009

Sleeping

.

...
Like father like son...




Yes, Connor is still co-sleeping with us. Oscar also sleeps in our bed - he usually sleeps around my legs. It is not recommended to have pets sleep with babies but Oscar is totally harmless (he's so chicken anyways). Connor is getting bigger now, of course, and so it's getting a bit crowded.

I have a new sleeping plan. I will set up a twin bed in Connor's room and start sleeping in there with him, and eventually start sneaking off to my own bed once he's asleep. I've ordered a bed rail online from Babies R Us. Once it arrives, I'll get started on making the changes for the sleeping arrangements.

Lots of changes for Connor this month is in store... he'll start solids mid-month as he will be 6 months old.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments

 

My Blog List

Followers