1.10.2009

Splish splash

.

...
Splish splash I was taking a bath! I love my baths. Mommy always sings to me in the bath, since I first took baths she would sing "Clean Clean Clean" to the tune of "Chain Chain Chain." The singing used to help calm me down. Now I don't really need the singing but I like it when she does. I know I'm getting a bath when I hear the tune.

Today Daddy gave me my bath. Look at me sitting like a prince in my tub. I can sit up pretty good in the tub now - just have to make sure I'm sitting on a towel so that I don't go sliding all over the place. I can grasp the sides of the tub really well too. They like to keep me sitting up now because if I'm lying in the tub I like to kick my legs and really make some big splashes - someone ends up all wet besides me!




Rubber ducky, you're the one... ducky is from Auntie Emily.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments

 

My Blog List

Followers