3.22.2012

Liam, Week 3

.

Liam had his third doctor's visit today and he weighed in at 10lbs 8oz! He is in the 85th percentile for boys - this means that 85 percent of 4-week old baby boys in Canada weigh the same as or less than Liam, and 15 percent weigh more. He also gained 1.5cm, his length is now 54.5cm.

I was surprised he is already over 10lbs - no wonder he seems SO heavy to me now (weakling that I am...). He doesn't seem to feed more than what I might think is a lot - it is still changing quite a bit, it ranges from every hour, 2 hours or 3 hours. But he doesn't feed for more than 10-15 minutes usually. He is a good sleeper most of the time. He will actually sleep on his own in his bassinet or in his bouncy chair. He's in Size 1 diapers and no longer fits the Newborn size for about a week now. The NB size sleepers no longer fit him either. He is noticeably chubbier too!

Here are a number of random photos, as I have not posted any for a while here on the blog. The first one, in the car seat, is from today. There is also with Uncle Andrew, who visited us last Friday.










0 comments

 

My Blog List

Followers