3.22.2012

Photoshoot at CA Talent

.


I purchased a photoshoot 'deal'. For $99, we get two photoshoots where we'd receive a disk of all the shots. This sounded like a super deal, considering that most photographers will not give you the digital files at all. The company is CA Talent - a talent agency and not a photo studio, but they do some photography. We went for the photoshoot the previous Monday (about 2 weeks ago).

Overall we were not that happy with the shots. Out of about 250 shots, Linds thinks only one or two of them or good as far as lighting conditions go. Many of the shots are blurry and some shots had questionable backgrounds or composition, for example he had us stand in front of a mirror which you can see the photography lights (you can see in some of the shots here) - why would you do that?  I was also hoping to get good shots of Liam for his 'announcement' card, and we didn't even get that many shots of just Liam.

Below are a few shots which I found to be OK to show you all.  They are definitely better photos than I could take, but I don't think I will take this deal again. We still have one more photoshoot, which Linds says doesn't want to bother with.  










0 comments

 

My Blog List

Followers