11.25.2008

At the mall with Ellie

.

...
Last Friday Mom and I went to Oakridge Mall with Ellie and her Mom, Amy. They went mostly to walk around the mall for exercise and talk. There was this man in a red suit with a lot of white hair on his face - I think Mom called him Santa Claus. He was standing around the mall and we took a picture with him. I guess he was funny looking and that's why we took a picture with him? Or maybe they liked his red suit. As you can see from the photo, I wasn't impressed.



The two Moms decided to take pictures of Ellie and me so that we could do a scrapbook page for each other as a Christmas present, whatever that is. We'll see how that goes, Mom mentioned scrapbooking for quite a while now and I still see that scrapbook sitting on the floor every day.

Here's Ellie and me sitting in my Peg Perego stroller. She can sit up all by herself! Me, I'm still leaning back and playing Mr. Cool.

Ellie still has a fascination with her feet. Or maybe just her cutesy shoes.



After Ellie left, Mom fed me from a bottle. Here I am kind of holding it myself! Mom was impressed.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment

Laughlin the Fierce said...

Ooops, logged in as Mom instead of me, Connor!

 

My Blog List

Followers