11.26.2008

Mom, cut my nails please!

.

...
Last night at bedtime, I was scratching my right ear and gave myself a little cut (on the outside but inside the crevices).

Mom noticed it first, she saw the outside of my ear had black stuff on it (dried blood). Dad helped to clean it up with a Q-tip, while Mom held my head down (although I was sleeping). Well, they ended up making my would worse by pulling on my ear trying to find where the bleeding was coming from.

Next thing you know the blood is pooling up in my ear! Just in the outside crevices though. OK it sounds a lot worse than it really was but I gave the folks a good scare anyway. Mom had me sleep on her right side so that my head would be turned toward her with the injured ear facing up.

Mom, if you could just keep up with cutting my nails please!! Yes she cut them last night.

1 comment

Lucia said...

Connor, I have been cutting your nails, but you were not letting me cut your right hand for the past two weeks!

 

My Blog List

Followers