11.17.2008

Jolly Jumping

.

...
Last week Mommy dug out this thing called the Jolly Jumper that she bought for $5 from a Craigslister. It was fun!! I'm able to turn around to see whatever I want to see, and I can jump up and down and twirl around. Although I guess I am a wee bit short for it, Mommy had to place a cushion beneath my feet so that I could reach.



I had my 4 month shots on Tuesday - two needles into my right leg, and one big needle into my left leg. The first shot I barely noticed that. Second one, I noticed it. The third - yikes, I sure noticed that one!! I cried as loud as I could - what's with these things poking me!?

But I was a pro after that, I stopped crying real fast. And because I had been awake for almost 3 hours (we had dim sum earlier, and then the doctor was 1 hour late seeing us!), I was so tired I fell asleep real quick once we got into the car.

Back home, this time Mommy remembered not to rip off the bandages! I did get a fever that night, Mommy and Daddy went through that whole thermometer calculation stuff again. I was cranky and sleepy all day yesterday, and Mommy was a bit worried. I took the grape flavoured baby Tylenol twice during the day. By the time Daddy came home from work, I was almost back to my regular self.

0 comments

 

My Blog List

Followers