9.30.2008

I want to be included too!

.

...
In the past few days I've been more aware of my surroundings - I like to sit facing out on people's laps and see what's going on - hey, I am part of the family too and I like to be included! On Saturday Daddy's friend Jo Jo came over and I insisted on sitting at the table for dinner with them. I had to cry and cry and cry before Mommy and Daddy finally understood that was what I wanted!

I am also trying hard to talk to Mommy and Daddy. But all that's coming out are coos and googles! Although I can come close to saying "hi" back to them! Here's a video Mommy made of me today trying to talk to her!







Yesterday Mommy also tried to pose me for some 'model' shots yesterday. Needs some work, what do you think?








3 comments

Anonymous said...

Hi Connor, this is your Aunt Emily. I can't wait to visit with you next week.

Laughlin the Fierce said...

Hi Auntie Emily, I can't wait to see you too!

Grandpa said...

你好嗎?

阿公& 阿婆

 

My Blog List

Followers