10.02.2008

Building the emergency milk supply

.

...
I made the effort this morning, before Connor awoke, to pump specifically for freezing. I managed 4 oz., which I separated into two 2 oz. bags. I will try to do the same tomorrow morning to build up a supply. I also received my free sample of Enfamil in the mail today, so that's a small start to an emergency supply of formula. To get a free sample you just enroll on their website.

We still have not been able to get into a bedtime routine. Connor was a bit fussy at bedtime last night; maybe I've been letting him sleep too much during the day? This baby sleep thing sure is a challenge - something that prior to having a baby, you'd never think it would be so difficult! I need to do more reading on this.

0 comments

 

My Blog List

Followers