10.18.2008

Maybe my first tooth is coming?

.

...
Po Po says it looks like I am teething in my top front gums. Mommy just checked online and read from a couple of sources that it is possible for a wee three-month baby like me to start getting a first tooth in!

Maybe that's why for the past two weeks I've drooled so much and also really enjoy sucking on my hands. Sometimes I prefer the hands to nursing - can I be so smart that I am actually soothing my gums on my hands rather than on Mommy?

So it looks like Mommy should start cleaning my gums again, then. She had started doing that a few weeks ago - rubbing my gums with a cloth - but fell off that routine. Because we walk at 8 AM three days a week with Mommy's friend Amie and her dog Mocha, we don't have a good morning wake-up routine yet since Mommy and I both like to sleep (lazy!) and don't usually get out of bed until 7:30 AM for those walks. Here's a link to a list of other tooth care tips: http://www.parents.com/baby/health/teething/baby-tooth-care-tips/


Here's a pic of me today in my 'Baby Bum' outfit.

0 comments

 

My Blog List

Followers