10.15.2008

More relatives!

.

...
I am such a lucky baby - I have so many grandparents! Grandpa Steve and Grandma Debra came to visit me over Thanksgiving weekend, along with Auntie Emily and Auntie Molly. They live in Arizona. I received more presents, yay! A book, a teether from Auntie Emily, and a handmade blanket and bibs from Grandma Debra.

We had a big turkey meal on the Sunday night before Thanksgiving that Grandma Debra made, and we also had lots of veggies. On Thanksgiving we had a feast of curry goat that Grandpa Steve made, and Mommy also cooked up curried chickpeas with paneer (Indian cheese), gai lan (Grandpa Steve's new favourite green - it's a Chinese vegetable), and of course lots of leftover turkey!

Mommy is always the last to finish - she says she feels like a pig since she's eating more than every one else all the time. Well, she is feeding the two of us! They say she needs an extra 500 calories to keep up the breast feeding.

I tried my best to be good while they were here, but it was very tiring indeed and most evenings I needed Mommy to take me to bed by 8:00pm.

I am glad they got to visit, and I made sure Grandma Debra had a chance to change one or two of my diapers.


With Grandpa Steve and Grandma Debra,
s
tuffing my face with my hands.

Auntie Emily took care of me
while Mommy made us some food.


Auntie Molly, they said I
was flirting with her.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments

 

My Blog List

Followers